"Great things in business are never done by one person. They’re done by a team of people.” – Steve Jobs
To generate the maximum number of sales leads for you & to show your prospects that you are always there, LeadAbode works 24×7.
Our team really enjoys working so much that here we don’t even talk about the issues like rotational shifts, no fixed week offs etc. But, being human, to keep our focus & energy intact, we all need to take a break & let our hair down. Still, rather than taking the recreational break separately, we take them on the festivals, so that we can get to spend quality time with our families too.
We keep our office closed for only 11-15 days a year which is just 3% of the 365 days. And, for the remaining 97% of the time, we work with the minimum uptime of 99%. We don’t take more than 2 consecutive holidays in any case.
Here is the list of our 10 holidays for this year. The remaining 4 leaves are kept for the elections & contingencies & have never been taken in the past.
- 1st January, New Year
- 14th January, Makar Sakranti- The Festival of Kites
- 26th January, Indian Republic Day
- 21st March, Holi- The Festival of Colors
- 6th May, Parliament Elections- The Festival of Democracy
- 15th August, Independence Day and Raksha Bandhan
- 2nd October, Gandhi Jayanti- Birthday of Mahatma Gandhi
- 27th – 28th October, Deepawali- The Festival of Lights
- 25th December, Christmas
- 31st December, New Year’s Eve